This video is the first of a three-part series, which covers U-POL’s Specialty Fillers.
U-POL D is a versatile, direct-to-metal formula with high adhesion across a multitude of substrates.
It’s aluminum-reinforced, and contains aluminum flakes so it’s perfect for restoration or classic car work, or ANY application requiring medium to deep amounts of filler.
- Unlike competitive metallic fillers that require a special MEYK liquid hardener, UPOL-D uses the same crème hardeners that all U-POL fillers require.
- These crème hardeners are available in two colors, red and blue, and can be ordered separately for convenience.
- U-POL D’s formula is non-shrinking, smooth-spreading, and has excellent filling properties.
- It’s easy to sand, and is ready to sand, in 15-20 minutes!
- Find out more about U-POL D here.